Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's Been Exactly One Month!

It's been one month since I've blogged. Wow...That's a long time. Hahha. The only person who reads my blog is my best friend Kiara but you know what that's cool and I don't really care. Many things have happened this month. In my church our ward boundaries changed so now I'm in the Woodbridge Ward not the Third ward. There's pros ans cons because I'm going to miss seeing my friends on Sundays and mutual and be in the same classes from the Third ward but my best friend Kiara is in my ward now because she used to be in the Fourth ward so that's a lot of fun. Though I find change extrememly scary sometimes in the end it's all for the better. I hope I'll be able to make new friends and start fresh and new in this ward. Yesterday with our new ward we had a little beach paradise musical dance number for the Irvine Stake Idol which was hilarious because it was exactly like American Idol with adults portraying the four judges. It wasn't just a singing competition though, There were instrument acts, a solo dance number, a comedy act, and many more. My ward's number didn't win but we had fun except that poor Kiara was sick. I hope you get better Kiara and I missed you at church today!!! Yesterday morning I also got my hair trimmed because the ends were looking very nasty and not it's all smooth and shiny. :] I also got my eyebrows and mustache waxed because it was the, I mean come on you need to tame the hairy beasts on your face! After that I went around the mall and bought two new T-shirts! I was really excited because I got my fist v-neck!!! *GASP!* I know I know I always though v-necks were preppy but the one I bought is VERY cool. It's black and on the front it kind of has a purple-y background color with awesome lightning bolts coming down. Pretty sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! My second T-shirt was Nightmare before Christmas with Jack standing on the curved hill-type thing. It was on clearance too so that was a bonus!!! After I went shopping my step-mom picked me up and then I went over to my friend Erin's house where Erin, Cyra, Kelsey, Talyor, and I watched Mamma Mia and sang along! It was SO much fun and then we made a pizzownie which was SUPER rich so after I ate that I didn't eat anything for the rest of the day so yeah.....Anyway I had a fantastic weekend and I will blog sometime next month so ciao readers I love you all!!! :] :p <3

7 comments:

Q said...

Hey, I read your blog!

Music is my Life said...

Geez it's about time you updated! Lol Jk! I love you BFFL! I am so happy you love me too even though I'm a Sevi:) I missed you at church too! Er...I missed you even though I wasn't at church:)Crazy that it's been a month! We were awesome but, Hailey SO deserved it! She's been practicing that dance for like 3 months! It was good you must admit! LYLAS!

Becca said...

I always check your blog!

Music is my Life said...

you have more people that read your blog than people that read mine!!!

Uberpsycho Tom said...

You're clearly insinuating I don't exist or at least I not a person

Gosh Lara that's COLD!

Antonietta May said...

and there was me thinking i was reading my cousins blog.. you mean i wasn't?
( this is anna by the way, i'm logged into my other account.)

Karen said...

Hummm, given the many people who check in with your blog, you ought to blog more often for the good of mankind! wish you guys were coming up here for Spring Break! Oh well, see you soon.