Sunday, February 8, 2009

almost Valentine's Day..EW

Am I the only person who hates Valentine's Day or something!?!?!? All my friends are always like omigawsh valentine's day, boyz, candy grams, and XO's!!!!!! It's SO annoying especially if you know you're not going to get any of these things. *sigh* I've NEVER had a guy give me a Valentine or wanted be my valentine so let's just say I try to get Valentine's day out of the way as soon as possible. any tips on how to get through this dreaded holiday?

6 comments:

Music is my Life said...

sorry can't help you here.
I just like it cuz im with my family and I like making Valentines and stuff like that. My crushes don't even live anywhere particularly near me. I won't even see my fave crush until, like, Halloween. I'm sure you'll get something.
=)

Uberpsycho Tom said...

Don't worry,I find it pointless myself it has nothing to do with St. Valentine anyway.

There are better ways of dealing out soppy love notes and candy than by making an arbitrary holiday that doesn't even get you out of school

Camille Rasmussen said...

you know why im dreading it...

AnnaDee said...

i hate v-day too. its a hallmark holiday. and a load of baloney. i like it for one reason only- on the 15th, stores have so much leftover candy, its on sale for supper cheap, so i can stock up.

Music is my Life said...

DUDE! post something new!!!
Hey maybe we'll be in the same ward as of 2day?!?!?!

The Queen of England :) said...

I don't think Valentines is the worst. I gives anyone and everyone the excuse to eat tons of candy and cry with out embarassement through Romeo and Juliet!!

No, but seriously, you are so pessimistic, Lara Lara! (I KNOW I didn't spell THAT right..) I know like a thousand and five people who love ya, and you have a million and five more people left to meet.