Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In the Bay Area

So ya I am visiting my cousins. They also have blogs as well so my two best friend cousins are Annadee and Emmajojo in case you didn't know and you should totally read their blogs cuz their hilarious!! Anywayz we're havin good times here and on Friday nite we're gonna have a sleepover and make videos for youtube which i will send to Annadee cuz my dad won't let me them post under my name (go figure). So once I send them to her I will tell you readers and u can watch some very funny random things that the Andersons/May do. Ok well I'm excited for that. My cousins are starting skool over here which makes me sad cuz I know 'I have to start skool in a week. AHH! EW! o well. atleast i wont b bored and post my pathetic life's story on this here blog. O ya during the year I may not post anything so I am sorry but jus wait for next summer! which will b a gr8 one!!! cuz i get to go to ITALY!!! ok well Emmajojo wants me to go over to her house so later! PEACE(is SO out) :p <3

1 comment:

The Queen of England :) said...

Hey, you must have been on the computer around the same time as me!! sweet. SO yeah. How does it feel to be a YouTube STAAAR!?!!?? Pretty awesome, non? School, scaring me too, but I'm pretty much in denial about it, and proud of that fact, hehehe. later lara lara, love you much bonita amiga