Friday, August 29, 2008

Ok So YA just catchin up on the last few days.

Haaha. My brother went on the trampolene like two days ago and bust his lip and it looks kind of scary. Well wuhat the funny thing is, is that the following morning it was really swollen and Kent was all like"Michelle i look so ugly and everyne is going to hate me.."and yadayada. And Michelle you kow was comforting him and saying "It's ok sweetie no matter what we'll still love you." But then I come down stairs and I had no idea his lip was SO bad so when I saw him I said "OMIGAWSH KENT!!!!! YOU LOOK LIKE THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!!!!!". Then he turns to Michellle and says "I told you!" Michelle got mad at me but it's not like i got grounded or anything.

Anyway today is August 29 and it's FRIDAY!! I LOVE FRIDAY!!! Anyway tonite Annadee and Emmajojo are coming over for a sleep over and we're gonna stay up REALLY late and be HYPER!!! Today is also a good day because i get to finish my school supplies shopping at last! We're also going to go school clothes shopping for Emmajojo. I'm also visiting Michelle's Aunt Eunice so that will be...interesting JAYKAY!! Haaha. Oh it's also my two friends' birthday so I'm gonna call them and sing them happy birthday with my family!! I'm SO excited!

Ok my two latest obsessions are JAMBA JUICE and FRED!!!!! Fred is so funny you guys you NEED to see him on YouTube. Oh speaking of YouTube when Emmajojo and Annadee are over tonight we're going to make more Randomocity's and have Kent and Mitchell(emmajojo's lil' bro) inthe video too. And it's going to be SO funny. Anyway pleeze readers comment on my blog because I love comments and they convince me that you actually care!! Anyway PEACE (is SOout)!!!!!! :p <3

10 comments:

The Queen of England :) said...

We really, are like missing each other by like what, an hour? each time we post. huh, weird. (shakes head) too many movies.... so that story is so great!!! KENT UR PHANTOM OF THE OPREA!!! hahaha, that is like so funny, hahah, thats great... oprea... haha... kent.... phantom!! hahaha......

I love you to death lara lara!!!! see ya soon

Emma said...

i <3 u lara!

AnnaDee said...

I AM SOO FREAKING EXCITED!!!! WE R GONNA B NUTS!( can we take the camer 2 the games???!!??
ilu!!!

The Queen of England :) said...

NEW PICTURES!!!! aweesome. love ya lara lara

Uberpsycho Tom said...

Your being ridicuolous Lara,the injury wasn't even as remotely as bad as described.

See you at the games

Christy said...

I can't wait to see your videos! Too bad we didn't get to see you on your latest trip but I hope you had fun!

Unknown said...

me and him are just SO special!!!! hahaha. Thanks for the call!

Unknown said...

oh and fred in freakin funny!!!!!!!!!!

Becca said...

Poor Kentypoo!

cHrIsTiN said...

hey LALA!
I love you to death! so glad vball started again and that we are in the same PE with tay tay!
anyways, just wanted to say heyyyyyyyy(that was suppossed to be a Kelsey M-E-R hey)
ok so ya
love ya!
Crispy!