Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's been Awhile

That's it!!! i can't take it anymore!! Sorry blog readers but I'm breaking my promise of having pics of my trip in this post but my dad is supposedly too busy to download them on the laptop so I give up!!! Ok so first things first, I had a BLAST in Arizona. It was beautiful and it was great to see my cousins again and to catch up with them. We made videos that we are naming Randomocity(s) because they're COMPLETELY random! Lol. We are eventually going to post them on youtube eventually so once we do I'll post the links for our videos on this here blog somewhere. Utah was nice I mean it isn't as calming or relaxing for me as Arizona was. Or maybe that's just Provo and Parkcity because those places were a little busy and happening it seems. I don't know matter of opinion. The reunions were enjoyable all 3 of them!!! I know it's crazy to have 3 reunions in one summer but whatever. I got to catch up with the cousins on Michelle's side as well which was very enjoyable. Haha Zack and Josh were hilarious!!! I'm sure if they weren't there I'd be bored to tears. So thanks guys! ( : So now I'm back in Irvine and I got to see Dark Knight with Queenie (I love you!) (my second time seeing it) @ night in IMAX!!! It was AMAZING!!! Queenie and I hung out a lot last week and it was SO much fun!!! Haaha thanks to you Queenie Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs is stuck in my head *Wait they don't love you like I love you! Maps...* That is a really good song! I miss you Queenie have fun hiking Half-Dome! (I'm SO jealous!) I finally got to play Rockband with Taylor on her Xbox 360. It was awesome! I love that game!! These days I've also been playing Donkey Konga 2 on my Gamecube with my brother. It's also really good too! Oh and my brother, mom, and I went to Disneyland/California Adventure which was great and definitely interesting because I've never been to Disneyland with my mom (I'm not counting when I was 1). The fireworks were spectacular!!! Last night I was also texting Aaron until like 2 in the morning!! Crazy right!? Oh btw i got facebook!!! So if you have it add me!!! If you don't then get one! I finished Fablehaven and Breaking Dawn!!! Breaking Dawn was great!!!! Fablehaven...eh...not my favorite. Also I got together with Taylor, Kelsey, and Christin and we had dinner together. I haven't laughed that much in my life EVER!!! Lol. We also saw Music and Lyrics which was a pretty good movie. Hannah and I are continuing our bike rides. YAY! Exercise is AWESOME!!! I saw Mammamia and it hurts my pride to say this but I can't get those songs outta my head. Ugh..Oh Well! Anyway I think that's about it so Ciao Peeps!!! Peace Is SO out!!! :p <333

4 comments:

Uberpsycho Tom said...

Lara you should get Sonic Adventure 2 or Sonic Gems Collection.Oh whoops your not a gamer that's advice for Kent.Donkey Kong good game bettr than Rock Band

Another Fablehaven person,good series.My stomach's upset hereing something positive about Breaking Dawn makes me need to (rushes towards barf bag)

~Lara from the Sahara said...

lol Tom u crack me up. I'm more of a romance then a fantasy book lover. srry!! r u kidding me Rockband is WAY better than Donkey Konga though I love both...Shut up Tom I'm more of a gamer than u even know and may I day
Sonic Heroes is a good game too. :p in ur face!!

AnnaDee said...

(there is some romanceish stuff comming...acording to bm's blog...hee.i know a good romance/fantasy. emma luvs it. and i luvs it. called 'faerie path. i gonna blog bout it.)
i luv u lara! u is comming 2 my house sunday, ok? we is having sleepover, and we is posting the vids! with emma. k?

The Queen of England :) said...

I know, I know, I was sad and disappointed in myself at first to say that I really injoyed Mamma Mia. But OH WELL!! im converted, what can I say? "the love you gave me, nothing else can say me SOS!! WHen ur gone, how can i even try to go on!!" (yeah, that doesnt sound cheesy at all in print. better with music, i guess...) I missed sdu soooo so so much lara lara!! and that weekend was like the best ever. well, i have to go and hear Maps for the 38th and 1/2 time this hour (wait... is that even possible?! huh, my math is screwy...) i love you lara lara!!!