Friday, October 31, 2008

One of the Top Five best Days of The Year

It's Halloween!!! One of my favorite days of the year!!!! Today has been a pretty good day so far. School is only 8:00-12:00 and I got to miss half of school and came to school with...(drum roll please).....BRACES!!!! Ok call me crazy but I LOVE them!!!! I'm finally done with the wretched bionator and get to move on to bettr things in life...braces! When I came to school all my friends were freaking out and I LOVED the attention. I know that sounds really bratty and abnoxious but I never feel like I get enough attention so I got my time. I can't wait to trick-or-treat tonight!!!!!!! I'm trick-or-treating with Hannah, Yana, and maybe Adriane (I don't know if she's coming with us or not) and after we're done we're going to go to Hannah's house and watch Poltergeist and if the night is still young then I'm going to Becca Becca's house to watch black-and-white movies!!!! I'm going to stay up SO late!!!! Well I guess that's all my news for the day so HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p <3>

4 comments:

Uberpsycho Tom said...

I pray you don't get any kind of candy you can't eat.Retainers are way cooler anyway


I bet it's only a matter of time before the guys come around to ya'

Becca said...

Oh man I had a bionator! That was awful. Glad you're done with it!

The Queen of England :) said...

hated that stupid bionator. huh, maybe we should all form a club? that would be awesome, we would be like a recovering-from-abouse group or something.....

oh, and lara lara? about the braces: crazy

The Queen of England :) said...

typo.
abuse