Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight:Deal With It you Haterz you!!!

Many of you probably don't know but I am definitely a Twilight fan. There I said it. Lately it's been a trend though if that makes sense. A lot of newbies are reading it and always talk about how they want to marry Edward and how they hate Jacob in the series. There are numerous things that bug me about this dilemma which I must undergo everyday 1) Sorry hon but you can't marry Edward because he's a fictional character 2)Why must everyone hate Jacob so...For the record I am apart of Team Jacob so there. 3)It's just plain abnoxious I mean if I read a good book I normally just talk about it with someone else who has read it and just have a five-minute discussion with that person but no when it comes to Twilight there are girls who talk about it again and AGAIN!!! Moving on, I must share my Twilight movie experience. It was AMAZING!!! I would've casted some of the female roles a bit differently but besides that the movie was perfect. Jacob's teeth were SO white!!! I loved it. Everyday I've been listening to the Twilight soundtrack because the songs are very addicting. Believe it or not but I own a Twilight jacket and a Team Jacob T-shirt. The jacket in the back says "I don't want to be a monster.." which is like my favorite quote in the whole movie. I saw the movie opening day (November 21) at a 6:45 showing with my friends Emilia aka Bobo and Becca Becca. It was hilarious!! Emilia aka Bobo actually got edible vampire teeth it was quite a sight. Anyway I just thought it would be nice to record this memorable experience. I will blog later in the near future (hopefully!) Ciao!!!! :p :]

7 comments:

Karen said...

Katy and I saw Twilight--and it made me reread all the books in the last couple of days. I didn't like the person they cast for Rosalie so much. What did you think? Rosalie was supposed to be goddess kind of beautiful and that girl just wasn't. (sorry to the girl!)

Camille Rasmussen said...

c my blog for my views on twilight. but love the new background! the other one was kinda scary... Anyway! i will not be there on sunday for church or chior and in fact i will not be at school for the next week either so i will never have to TA for fabella AGAIN!!! YESSS!! what else did i want to say.... hmmm. O yes! i wanted to say ewww jacob! i have only read the first book but i prefer edward... even if he is creepy. jacob is... idk i just dont like him

Becca said...

I liked it a lot too! It was SO fun. I can't wait to see Jacob all grown up and werewolfy in the next movies. You know he's only going to get more attractive!

AnnaDee said...

ok- as you know, i am a twilight hater- and i can deal with it fine.
but, BUT
i would far prefer jacob over ed. i can tolerate jacob.

Sarah said...

hello lara. it is sarah. i have yet to see twilight. goodbye now. :)

The Queen of England :) said...

you can have Jacob. I am team Japser!!

that was so fun, lara lara

and for the record, that jacket rocks

The Queen of England :) said...

oh, and james bond, IS hot, isn't he?