Thursday, July 31, 2008

Weird I know but for some reason i'm homesick....

Ok let me be honest but I personally hate Irvine. I mean I guess it's safe and all and it has some really cool malls but have you seen the houses and the environment?? Everything's SO dang fake!!!! I mean my title says I'm homesick which I am...WHY!? I don't know I guess I miss my friends and also exercising because I've been eating so much junk on this trip to Arizona and Utah. By the way I'm in Utah right now. I have some pics of me and my cousins in Arizona but I'm going to make a whole seperate post just for that. ANYWAY!! Sorry I get side-tracked easily. Yeah so I'm on this trip and I feel like I've gained like 10 pounds or something!! I'm sure I haven't but I just feel really unhealthy. I LOVE Arizona!!! I thought I would hate it since my Grandpa Charlie was buried there but I just love the scenery AND the weather. Weird I know but I guess I seem to enjoy hot weather the best. The people are SO nice!! I wouldn't consider Irvine as my home but since I'm forced to call it my home then Irvine's my first home, Italy's my second home, and then Arizona is my third home. My best friend also lives in Arizona so that's a plus but I didn't get to visit her because right now she's in Irvine visiting her friends and all that stuff. Isn't that funny!? I'm in Arizona and she's in Irvine. Don't worry I did get to hang out with her before I left and may I say we had TOO much fun. Lol. Bridgette I TOTALLY owned you at Skip-Bo AND Uno!!! Utah is ok but it's too much like Irvine for me I don't know. Many of you would disagree with me but it's just my opinion so don't get upset with me. Right now I'm using the Best Western's in Provo Utah's computer if you're wondering. I'm waiting until my dad tells me to get off so that we can visit our best family friends. That family is pretty cool...sometimes. They moved to Utah like a year ago so I guess my Dad and stepmom really miss them. None of their kids are my age. I mean they're cool and all it's just I'm too old for them. Oh by the way I'm using my cousin Anna's line that best describes Utah (random thought just came to me so bear with me) (is that how you spell bear? I apologize for my incorrect spelling). Ok so Utah is the land of the freaking Mormons. I cracked up when she told me that because it's TOTALLY true!!!! Anyway I think I should be going now..not sure but better safe than sorry. My next post will be all about my Utah and Arizona trip in specifics so prepare yourselves for an insane post next time!! Which I will add once I get back from Utah so probably August 5. Ok so goodbye my awesomely awesome people!!! CIAO!! PEACE (is so out)!!!!! :p <3

8 comments:

Emma said...

home is home, where you can relax, no matter how crappy the place is you live in. and yeah AZ ROX!!! and *cough cough* your best friend ALSO lives in Dub C! :-) jk. and um i happen to LOVE those freaking Mormons but thats just me personally anyway...

Uberpsycho Tom said...

You must deep down love Irvine,....even if it is fake after all Home is where you love.Just like I love Berkeley and it's hippies

AnnaDee said...

*cough* and what about your best friend up north? or does that go without saying? : )
call me and we'll post those you tube vids!

Becca said...

YEyeah...word to St. Johns! That was so much fun, right? And it was so cool to see you in Provo!
You asked for workout tips--I wish I had any! My workouts at the gym are usually ineffective because I wuss out and go real easy on the cardio machines because I have NO stamina--but the weight machines do make me sore if I push myself! Now I'm doing this new dvd (Jillian Michaels--The 30 Day Shred) and I feel like it's working because I'm sore everytime I do it--on the easiest level. Maybe check it out sometime because you like to be exhausted and sore!

The Queen of England :) said...

whoa whoa whoa, NAME STEALER!! (the comment above me) no no, I'm just kidding. Becca is a pretty cool name. But, Lara Lara, I know, are you home sick or do you miss the people at home? Cause I feel that way about my home, I miss the poeple but I feel so dang LANDLOCKED when I'm surrounded but concreate, its like I can't breathe. So Arizona!! Sweet!! I'm glad u love it!! is it like, over a 100 over there?

Katy said...

Dude, I had the exact same fears about going to Arizona--like, great, I can go on vacation to remember that my grampa died?--but then it turned out to be so great in real life!! The weather was SWEET and it wasn't all deserty and gross like I thought it would be. So, woot for the Anderson family homeland! (ps y'all were so nice to be in that ridiculous skit with me, i swear, it's like we can't have a family reunion without someone coming up with some program to ruin the teenagers' lives!!)

Emma said...

dude, lara, you haven't blogged in AGES!

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up! I hoppe u dont get mad at me for reading ur blog!lol! u got to c the sanders! LUCKY! and i know u realize this but u r a freakin' mormon! lol again!
luv ya!
Kiara
p.s. its only woodbridge that's fake
homage to the woodbridgians!