Sunday, July 6, 2008

Frustrating!!! ...then..Melancholy...

Now readers I feel your pain from having to sit and read through one of my posts in the past where I was acting all depressed and thinking that life was so terrible because now I have someone complaining about their life to me. It's funny how we see maybe a friend or a person at school where they're all cheerful, loving, and happy but if you talk to them in a chat room or something they start shooting out things like "I hate me." or "My life sucks." Then you ask them why do you hate yourself and their best reason to explain that is to say because I do. Well what the heck!? What kind of reason is that to hate yourself? Then they'll say I just suck at life. What the heck is that supposed to mean? Maybe the reason why you hate your life or that you suck at it is because you hate yourself and you don't want to live with yourself. Key to happiness in life you guys is to love yourself because you can only be but yourself and you'll have to live with yourself for this life and the next life and I'm sure that if you hate yourself life is going to get harder to get through. Oh and just a fact is that if any of you are interested in getting married when you're older then I suggest that you love yourself because then that will teach you to love other people including that special one and I promise you that your marriage will work out if you love yourself and your spouse loves themself and if you love eachother. Hey I know that's further down the road for us but it doesn't hurt to keep it mind for the future. Ok so that's the end of the frustrating part now to the melancholy.
For those of you who don't know what melancholy means I will explain. Melancholy means your sort of mello and gloomy (feel free to comment if you beg to differ). Ay me!!! I don't know about you but isn't there ever a person in your heart that you know you won't be able to see in awhile? (sigh) I miss that person so much and I long to see their smile, hear their laugh, and watch their eyes sparkle. Why must I wait for that person? I'm sure they're having a great time wherever they are and that they have things to occupy them but what about me? I don't have anything to distract me from these feelings of longingness (is that a word..lol). Then I begin to wonder if you ever stop to think of me. Omigawsh!!! That totally reminds me of the song Think of Me from the musical Phantom of the Opera!!! (Believe it or not but I used to be obsessed with Phantom of the Opera) *Think of me, think of me fondly when we say goodbye. Remember me once in awhile please promise me you'll try.Then you'll find that once again you long to take your heart back and be free. If you'll ever find a moment spare a thought for me..* Sorry I tend to burst into song at times. Haha. Ok well my melancholy moment is over so PEACE!!! (out) :p

7 comments:

Sarah said...

i dont really know what to say.. but you told me to comment lol!

Q said...

It's really, really hard to love yourself, though.

Unknown said...

pheww. that was an extrememly long blog, lara. haha. i think i know who that "person" is. am i right?? anyways.. i totally agree with everything you said...well almost everything. it IS hard to love love yourself because then your one of those people who all they care about is themselves and no one else. but w/e.

The Queen of England :) said...

i disagree with the melancholy= mello and gloomy statement, lara lara. I think really melancholy has more to it than being gloomy, something more dark and substantial, more like...... anguish. following my drift? i dont know, mello and gloomy can be on a rainy day, but melacholy is darker. my humble oppion!! :) so have a good day lara lara, i lov ya a miss ya loads!!

~Lara from the Sahara said...

ok well first thanx sarah for commenting (:. second ya q i agree with u cuz there's so many negative things that we pick out about ourselves so i understand i mean like even i dont fully love myself or anythin. ok hannah um the person i was talkin about is sum1 u dont k (not sayin any names). who do u think i was talkin bout. o btw, i didnt mean that u should luv urself and like b selfish but to luv urself and others. get it? ok hey miss queenie um well i thought of melancholy as like a longingness to b with sum1 therefore being gloomy. but wut do i k???

The Queen of England :) said...

sorry, u know, i really hav no athority to shoot down ur balloon, i really dont know WHAT im talking about, so....

Q said...

Oh, that sucks! Love yourself! You're awesome! I'm lucky enough to be pretty content with myself, but it took a very painful kick in the pants to get me here.