Thursday, July 3, 2008

Is it Too Late to Apologize?

As you can see I deleted my posts from the past becasue out of boredom I'd find myself reading them. As I'm reading them I feel like I'm such a terrible person and then I feel sorry for myself. Now I just want to have a fresh start and I'm sick and tired of feeling sorry for myself because now I know that I need to move on. In a way I'd say that I love my life. Ofcourse there are those rough times along the road and maybe we tend to dwell on those instead of focusing on all the great things in our life. I want to apologize to you my readers because as I read your comments I felt all your love and support for me but then would immediately overlook them. I feel bad because I've been fishing for compliments but that's going to end now (I solemnly swear!!). I am SO grateful for each one of you. All of you definitely set a great example for me and I need to stop and think of you WAY more often then I do and just remember how well you treat me. All of you ROCK OUTLOUD!!!! I am SO blessed to live in Irvine (even though nothing happens here but atleast I know I'm safe), to go to the best school of all time, and to have all of you great people in my life! ( : Happy Fourth of July you guys!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! <3

9 comments:

AnnaDee said...

like that crazy-i mean, wise, monkey thing in lion king said..sort of. you can't change the past. but the future, that's wide open.
well, ok, i made that last bit up. i don't remember what mr. monkey guy said to simba. but im saying it my way, and that's good too, right?
i love you cuz.we're the best kind of family, the kind that are also best of friends. never forget that. happy forth of july.

~Lara from the Sahara said...

haha thanx anna u ROCK!! ya i like ur version better and ur right we ARE the best kind of family and best friends! i wont ever forget that! ya Happy Fourth to u too!!!!!! ily!! <3

Q said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

~Lara from the Sahara said...

( :
Thank ya very mucha! Very nice of u!! <3

The Queen of England :) said...

all the monkey in lion king said was MOOFASA!!! hahahaa, no seriously, though, yeah lara lara, it is never to late to apologize, that song is TOTALLY lying (haha). but, u have nothing to apologize for in my book. i lov ya no matter how ur feeling, although im glad ur feeling better. lov ya man, happy 4th!!

The Queen of England :) said...

oh, by the way (sorry for the double post people), yes david cook does rock. i want to listen to that song now..... lov ya lara lara!!! queen of england out!!

~Lara from the Sahara said...

o ok i actually found out that the song is called "I don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith but David Cook does it the best. i only like the beginning cuz it's just so....sexy i guess idk but it's so luvy duvy! haha im such a sucker for those love songs...anyway thanx queen of england! i miss u!!! <3

Unknown said...

*music sign* IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE! IT'S TOOOO LAAAATE!*music sign* haha of course it's never to late. (haha the song totally did not reflect what i just said but w/e. i just had to do it)....so tempting..anyways...luvya!

Emma said...

yeah, but i rock out loud the most! :P and my school is better than yours. i think. just sayin'.