Saturday, July 5, 2008

You wanna know what I love...

I don't know why but I have the urge to list things off that I love right now. Ok here goes:

1. friends haha this may take awhile to list off all my friends and I'm sorry if I forget you! My mind can only hold so much at a time. Becca Becca, Hannah, Taylor, Kelsey, Christin, Anna, Emma, Q , Camille, Bridgette!! (my BFF), Nipuni, Ann, Shelby (pumpkin), and anybody who reads and comments my blog!!!!(omigawsh I just went completely blank! So I know I have more but just ACH I can't think so SORRY!!!)

2. music
~bands: Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Cold Play, Yellow Card, Evanescence, Collective Soul, Incubus, Switchfoot, Fall out Boy (sorta..), I Love You but I've Chosen Darkness, Nickleback, All-Amercian Rejects (kinda), Breaking Benjamin, My Chemical Romance (ok), Paramore (eh), Korn (good), Finger Eleven (ok), Aqua Bats (haha they're ok the songs are meant to be funny instead of musical) and I'm sure there's more I just can't think of anymore

Latest song stuck in my head: "Call Me When You're Sober" by Evanescence

3. Volleyball!!!!!!! This year I played outside hitter but next season I want to be middle back. I love hitting it's just that I like passing too and so next season I wanna try that position.

4. Food. *song* Food Glorious Food hot sausage and mustard while we're in the mood cold jelly and custard*end* Haha sorry couldn't resist. Ok so ya my list of favorite foods could go forever but I'll just put down my top five. Penne Alla Sorentina (basically penne pasta with tomato sauce and a lotta cheese!!!) , cheese pizza, oreo pizookie at BJ's, nachos, Molten Chocolate cake at Chili's. (mouth waterng)

5.Places. I love to travel so I'll put down the places that I've been and the places I wanna go.
~Been: Arizona, Utah, Washington D.C., England, Italy, obviously Northern California, and Hawaii

~Places I wanna go to: Scotland, Ireland, Paris or just France, maybe New York, Mexico, Alaska, Canada, Sweden, and many more!!!

Ok so I guess that's about it! Thanx for reading!!!!!

8 comments:

The Queen of England :) said...

i totally want to go to so many places as well, but i have to say your list is much more impressive!! I have Innocent by David Cook stuck in my head, but i'll have to check out Call Me When Your Sober, cause u have like a killer taste of music. so, goodnight, i hopr u had great 4th, lov ya lara lara!!

Q said...

Hey look! It's me! ;)

Anonymous said...

hello its me you now your besty who you DIDNT mention haha lara i love all the same stuff expecially twilight ily mucho can't wait to see you

Unknown said...

cool.

Sarah said...

omg u forgot mee! :]

Uberpsycho Tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uberpsycho Tom said...

HEy ya' Lara Iguess hgreat minds think a like I always wanted to go to France

I got back from Scotland a few weeks ago,trade ya' D.C. probably has less rain

~Lara from the Sahara said...

o sorry sarah!!! i feel bad...u want me to re-edit or r u cool if i just say rite here that ur one of my friends? um ya tom d.c. is super hot though so id stik with scotland if i were u...