Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sundays...ugh....

Now that I see the number of comments dwindling I'm becoming convinced that not many people read my blog anymore. (sigh) Well that's depressing. Anyway ugh Sundays!!! Never anything to do!!! I'm kind of hurting right now so ya...I wish I was hurting as in being sore but sadly I'm not sore so when I say I'm hurting right now I'm talking about being depressed and lonesome. ) : Ok I need to talk about something um let's see lighter...I went shopping yesterday with Lauren!! Which was very fun but got disappointed because I got a new jacket that was $50!! Don't get me wrong it's a freakin' awesome jacket it's just that I wanted to get more clothes because I rarely shop. On Friday I saw The Dark Knight with Hannah and Yana. Ok I think I'm in love with the Joker!! His laugh is SO cool and just he's like my favorite villain of all time! Heath Ledger did a phenominal job!!! He did amazing!!!! The movie was SO good. I'm sorry but I just can't get over it!! Oh ya also while I was shopping with Lauren we went to the Verizon store and looked at phones. UGH!!! I WANT THE VOYAGER!!!!! But ofcourse I have to have a crappy phone...ugh o well. Anyway I guess that's it...Oh ya and I feel like I'm in a forlorn state of mind. I don't feel like I'm real it's weird I feel like I'm in a daze or something..ANYWAY! PEACE OUT!!! :P

7 comments:

Uberpsycho Tom said...

I read em',The Dark Knight eh? Is it good,I saw Batman Begins and look forward to Dark Knight.Too bad about the guy who played Joker

Q said...

I read your blog, but I haven't had much time to comment ANYwhere lately.

~Lara from the Sahara said...

o well thanx u guys i feel loved lol ok so ya tom u TOTALLY hav to c it!! it's SO good!!! ya im really sad bout heath ledger.. );

saad cuz he was SO young..alotta potential

AnnaDee said...

lara! i still read ur blog. i can't wait to see you! hey, right now, i'm looking at a baby deer, drinking out of a buket! so cute!
my fave villian is tigerstar!

Camille Rasmussen said...

1st of all no one should be Depressed after shopping!
2nd... .I can help your "never shopping problem" come with me!
3rd... .If you want the voyager, then save up and get it, Dangit!
4th where were you on wednesday?
thats it... .

The Queen of England :) said...

Dude, I love Heath Ledger!! He is like one of my favorite actors ever, he is so good. I really want to see the Dark Knight, like, really badly. And yeah, I was so sad when he dies, I mean, stuff like that is always sad, but he was really young and good at what he did as an actor, and had that little daughter, too. Just sad stuff.... And the Dark Knight did like really well in the box office!! So yeah. And do read your blog, I just finished reading all I missed when I was gone, so rest assured, my friend. I love you!!!

Emma said...

dude lara i'm reading your blog now! btw and the feeling of being in a daze...TOTALLY know what you mean! it use to happen to me all the time, but now it just happens occasionally. and hey, at least you HAVE your own phone! what's your number, anyway? and about rock bands...have you heard of Paramore?