Thursday, July 10, 2008

My thoughts On SumMer

Today I woke up at 7:45 and laid in bed until 8:00 which is when I actually got out of bed. I got into my proper volleyball attire because at 9:00 I was going to have one-on-one volleyball with Mackenzie (older girl than me who is super nice and is a REALLY good volleyball player). So then I ate breakfast (a protein bar..yummy! no seriously they're really good!) After that it was time to go to the volleyball courts by my house to well obviously play volleyball (DUR!). Dang it was hot!!! But it was a good work out (: My motto a healthy and fit Lara is a happy Lara. Haha! Anyway then for the rest of the day I've been hanging out. It's been SO nice. I love summer!!! I know I know how that is a shock to you readers because if you read my very first post in June it said how I wasn't looking forward to the summer but I'm actually enoying it. ( : YAY!!! Well I'm not looking forward to the week after next week...ugh oh well my summer is still freakingly awesome!! Volleyball, staying up late, waking up early, biking with Hannah, watching movies, listening to music, texting, e-mailing, getting jobs which only means $$$, and hanging with my friends. Ohhh fun fun fun! But I do miss Queenie a lot (tear tear). Anywayz all I'm saying for this post is that summer ROCKS!!!!! : P

6 comments:

The Queen of England :) said...

I miss u too my friend. so lonely..... as u would say, tear tear. Anyway, i admire u for the volley ball, cause that sport's HAARDD!!! lov ya bonita amiga!! oh, meant to ask ya, do u mind when i call u bonita amiga, lara lara? cause i'll stop if u dont. lov ya!! hav a good friday!!

~Lara from the Sahara said...

r u kidding me Queenie I LOVE it when u call me bonita amiga. lol. ya u hav a good friday too. volleyball isnt that hard. its actually one of the easiest sports but ya. anyways luv ya!!!

AnnaDee said...

the week after next week..that would be the week after this comming week?!
or the week after the week after this comming week? i is confused.

Camille Rasmussen said...

haha! mackenzie is "some older girl" haha! i get a kick out of that!

Camille Rasmussen said...

p.s. nice motto, haha =)

~Lara from the Sahara said...

well she is older than us camille! gawsh! lol o and thanx i like my motto too! ( :